Turek Farms is a family owned operation. We are growers and shippers of fresh market vegetables.
To exceed our customers expectations in quality and service.
We are committed to continuous improvement in ourselves, systems, products, and services.
We strive to build long-term relationships with our clients based on a few key values such as trust and delivering quality products.
We maintain positive relationships within our community, neighbors, and our environment. We improve resource utilization and waste reduction through a state of the art Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program.
Households and restaurants all over the Eastern United States use our produce. We take our food safety responsibilities very seriously.
Strategies we use at Turek Farms:
- Hand picked produce quickly brought in from fields
- Forced air/Hydrocooling of vegetables to rapidly bring down the temperature
- In-field inspections of produce to ensure only quality product is packed and shipped
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) with some crop protectant use as needed
- Third party auditing to ensure our food safety program is effective
We work with Cornell University and Primus Labs to implement the latest advances in biological control to reduce pesticide use in our fields. This produces a cleaner product for you and a healthier environment for all of us.